Sunday, June 7, 2009

Addicted to the ps3! (Infamous Review)


yep,
ps3 has caught my fancy and it is freaking awesome! I just finished infamous which is an open world hero/villain kind of thing where you decide your fate as being the savior or destroyer and the city and so far i am very impressed. I was never a fan of free roaming games, never played any of the GTA series, but Infamous turned things around for me, the story line was okay, the things that intrigued me was the decision making,whereas base on certain situations you can either choose the good or the bad side thereby deciding the plot of the story. The decision that got my heart pounding was that i had to choose between saving the in game girlfriend's life or saving 7 doctors who are much needed by the city and yes i had to pause the game and see what happens if i chose whatever lol. I chose to save the lady and spoiler, she still ended up death because the antagonist did not keep his end of the bargain. In effect that made me want to become more evil, i wanted to whoop the antagonist's ass, but i got a hold of myself and still chose the path of the hero.

Overall i would rate this game a 10/10, the story like mentioned above is okay, choosing your path is awesome, and the mind blowing electricity dynamics are off the charts. I have yet to play the bad side which i will soon try in the future, but yep this is one of the games worth the money and earns a place in your top 10 games list.

1 comment:

Intothebusynite said...

bah, One more reason for us to get one..