Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wicked Week!

been a week, since i blogged, any who i am stuck here with my best buddy mr. insomnia, cant sleep again, just listening to Feist songs they make me relax and feel good. Anyways what a week it has been, i hate anatomy and the muscles! hehe love or hate anatomy i still have to pass it.

change of topics:
Heroes: this week i have to say that i am pretty much awed by my physical geography professor, ms. Crystal Lovetere! literally her class rocks! that's the only reason i enjoy my Wednesday night class. She makes geography fun, her comments are really funny and she has this dating tips, why is the sky blue? hahaha now i can tell you the answer to that.. anyways what impressed me the most was how she changed her lifestyle to save planet earth! seriously our minds are so washed up that we dont think about simple stuff that can help prevent global warming or just to save nature! i truly like her insight on things.. she inspired me! so from now on, less water bottles for me, no more paper plates and plastic cups! Go Earth!

Next topic:
Listen to this! this is pure talent....

i love house m.d. so this is a video tribute to house and cameron sang by the sexy feist!

No comments: