Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bloggers BLOCK!


like writers block but nerdier!
summer has been slowing down tremendously, and boredom is sneaking up behind fast. I cant wait for the semester to start, at least there is something to do, im just bored of waiting that's all.I need more material for blogging, also it looks inevitable but i might really be going home to the Philippines and continue my study there, Although i am going to miss the states, i think it would be better for me to study back home, change of scenery and like what they say "home is where the heart is" and yep, i miss my old house, my friends, the scorching heat and the rainy days where you just step outside and play with the rain. But trust me in not there to have fun, im there to finish, and when all is said and done, i will be back here in the U.S. Of A. to work and start my own family. Now im just trying to go at things that are coming my way, i am always good to go on events and scenic places to take pictures and experience stuff, before i leave for i dont know how many years back in the philippines. Before i go, i plan to watch concerts, basketball games, tour around and blog about it, so im jumping into anything out there that says "hey i am interesting" and "I am worth to blog about" so feel free to throw in any suggestions! NEEDZ TO BLOGZ PLEEEZ!

No comments: