Monday, August 3, 2009

Fun at the OC fair!


Thus it was my first time going to the Orange County Fair yesterday, and i had blast. My Kuya Chris and Ate Verna took me and my brother Michael around and i was pretty entertained by the fair. Although we didnt go into any of the fair rides, i had fun just walking around, looking at the attractions, and tasting some of the most greasiest food known to mankind. As i have confessed i love white castle burgers, and to my surprise they were serving DEEP FRIED white castle burgers lol, I liked it although i think if i ate two i would have had a heart attack on the spot lmao. Since i am a fan of anything onion, i couldn't help myself and i just had to try to Onion Bloom and yep i was a piece of heaven only in a deep fried onion. Also for a dollar i saw the world's largest cow, i swear it was unreal, also there is a fact sign that in that cow alone you can make 10,000 hamburgers!wow! Overall i enjoyed the fair, i would go back of i could, but im broke, but there will always be a next time to sample those delectable delights!





No comments: