Sunday, August 8, 2010

Splendid Sundays! :)


Out of the negativity and the tiredness experienced in the past weeks, then comes a day where everything is splendid and happiness is given.This Sunday, it came in the form of rain, boodle fight, table tennis and of course the company of great friends.

I finally had an awesome sleep. How do you define an awesome sleep? For me, it's more than four hours lol. I woke up feeling rejuvenated though, and without the thought of Monday in my head and the hell that comes with it in the form of homework and there deadlines.

Lunch time came, and things got better. Boodle Fight! For those unfamiliar with this term, it is basically a form of eating, where Banana leaves are laid down as extended plates, then dishes are arranged to accommodate the people eating and lastly you eat with your bare hands. In other words it's like a survivor food frenzy. This kind of eating is basically done outdoors, in rural areas and in military setting. So even with bystanders looking around and questioning what we were doing, we just ate and had no care in the world. I mean why not bring it to the city and just enjoy the feast.

Then came my most favorite thing in the world, Rain. So what did we decide to do? As master of the elements, we decided to have a table tennis tournament despite the heavy rainfall and the relentless wind. I did okay but I only lasted up until the second round because the rain had seized I know longer had my special powers which are only present to me when it is raining LOL.

All is fine again, on the other hand I have chemistry homework due and that bastard Monday is fast approaching. Getting ready for another hell week, but I look forward to seeing you again my sweet sweet Sunday! :)

Boodle Fight: Lots and Lots of Rice, Scrambled Eggs, Pork Chops, Barbecued Chicken and Sardines.

Preparation:


Final product before digging in:

1 comment:

DasNuk said...

Boodle Fight, I love it :)

DasNuk

http://mymagicpen.blogspot.com