Friday, August 6, 2010

Tiredness...

Put your feelings into literature, a very good advice from a lovely friend...

I am a slave of tiredness, and tiredness has gotten me by the throat. I have been drifting like a zombie and my mind remains afloat. In the emptiness of the night, I wake, from nightmares with cold sweat dripping down my face.

Reality sinks in, I am really back at school. there goes the good days, smiles, getting familiar with pretty faces, new acquaintances and some of them I admit really brightens my day.

Then comes the complicated, unnecessary things needed for school, reliance, teamwork, faults thrown back and forth, alas tiredness claims me.

I wear eye glasses, but my visions are still clouded. Someone help me see the beauty that will come out from all of this. Cause right now I am too tired to give a shit or care, but I try my best to hold it all in together for the sake of sanity and the love of friends.

No offense intended, only honest opinions. Thus writing has helped me relax and find conclusions. With lovely literature I find solace and silence in these endless waves of mutilations.

I am a slave of tiredness for now, but pretty soon I will be free. This week has been hell and there is too much load that I alone cannot carry.

I am thankful that I have friends who are there too help me, catches me when I fall and are true and wont desert me. The value of living is not by the money you make,the car you drive or the loft that you live in. Instead it's the friends that hold you, the ones who are always there for you, in the harshest of times, through the thickest of thin.

I bow down before you, and even with tired and trembling hands, I salute you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.