Monday, July 8, 2013

The start of 30 things.

Number 1 on the 30 Things List.

20 Facts About Myself
1.       I have been playing the guitar for 12 years.
2.       I love sleep and naps.
3.       I am a dog person.
4.       I dread fish and vegetables.
5.       I am a dual citizen. (Filipino/US)
6.       I am a movie buff.
7.       I adore 90’s music.
8.       I love the color black.
9.       I only wear sneakers for footwear.
10.   I love being alone.
11.   I am a writer and a reader.
12.   I am very pessimistic and lazy.
13.   I am a very loyal person.
14.   I love coffee and breakfast.
15.   My favorite dish is kare-kare or anything with bagoong.
16.   I love the rainy season and winter.
17.   I like learning and knowing new things.
18.   I love going on dates.
19.   Cookies and Cream ice cream is my weakness.
20.   I believe that laughter is the best medicine.

No comments: