Tuesday, September 23, 2008

God High School Rocks!



God i miss high school, best days of my life seriously, all the crazy fun like cheating, cutting classes, drinking etc. high school is definitely not a blur to me, and if i can go back i would, pretty sad though that i didn't graduate with my friends cause i left for america in my senior year,although were a million miles away from each other, im grateful and glad that i still have deep and strong connections with them and all of us stay in touch. Im really happy that i have these people in my life, my vacation last may was awesome, it was a great reunion for us, almost all my closest friends attended, we drinked, ate and shared stories of memories of our glorious high school days! im glad that all all of my friends are doing great! i miss them a lot! you guys rock! till our next meeting guys!

No comments: