Monday, September 22, 2008

Laker Vengeance!



I've said it before and i will say it again, Lakers will win the NBA championships.I am a huge laker fan and i bleed purple and gold. My predictions next season, Lakers VS Celtics again in the finals and the lakers will win it in Game 5! I am so hopeful and excited about the upcoming season, Last season were only 2 games away from winning it all, and now its really within our grasp. I am really excited about the return of big bynum, once again he will be a huge factor for us to win it all. I am truly grateful that we have papapapa pau gasol on our team, he played out of his true position last year and he was awesome, this year he is back as pf and bynum as center, woot lakers twin towers ftw. also don't get me wrong i love lamar odom, but his inconsistency is getting to me, i dont want to trade him because he is a great guy and team would be lucky to have him for his versatility and his rebounds, i just hope he improves and be much more consistent. as for mr. kobe bean bryant, god speed to you and i hope that your decision to not undergo surgery will really not bother you at all come crunch time!the Zen master phil is still chill and our future point guards better step up! lakers a go go! also the Olympics was great, big props to d-wade, and chris bosh, two of my favorite players, a healthy dwayne wade is a dangerous miami team, i wish him all the best, well maybe not against facing the lakers lol. Looking forward to an exciting nba season!

No comments: