Monday, September 22, 2008

insomnia and me!

i could probably be counted as a vampire literally for my sleeping habits and my appetite not for blood but for youtube and watching it's endless contents of live performances of alternative rock artists which i love. Seriously i don't know whats wrong with me, i basically sleep at 5am or later.. its all good though, actually i kinda like it, i love the quiet, no people talking, its just me and my music and the random things that have been floating around in my head. Right now im listening to feel good music, radiohead, semisonic and yeah i would definitely recommend that you guys go listen to Feist and all her live performances in Paris, its relaxing and any female who can rock out the guitar is a turn on for me, but believe me, feist is truly amazing, pure talent and cuteness! i wish i was her guitar! =) anyhows there are still a lot of good music out there especially from the 90's! woot the 90's really rocked! im really glad that i grew up and listened to music in that era.. the music that ive been hearing today sounds gay because they are too emotional thus because they are from emo bands, there are a few exceptions though but they are just one hit wonders.. oh well.. gonna write more stuff!

video of the lovely miss leslie feist! enjoy

No comments: