Monday, May 25, 2009

Fish!


Yep im a fish fanatic and my fish are the awesome.I have been taking care of fish for more than 4 years now, and yep like any other idiot i lost a bunch of them, so i did my research, learned the basic and now i can say that i am a amatuer fish keeper.

Now i only take care of the Blood parrot fishes.
I know a lot of you fanatics out their are freaking out because these guys are cloned fish,and that they should not live, well i have my own opinions, so shut the hell up, anything that has life has its own right to live, this fishes are the most beautiful, hardy and friendly fishes that i have encountered, they follow me around when im walking in my room, and they are very intelligent, they tap on the top glass of my aquarium when they get hungry. I love em to death.

I have 5 of them and they have been with me for four years and counting so its really a joy to see them grow. They are named after the Anime Beck, so it's Koyuki, Zaku, Taira, Chiba and Ryuusuke! i know im a nerd but you know you are too!

No comments: