Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Places to Visit: San Diego Flower Fields
note: this is a late entry. I spent my spring break up in San Diego with my cousins Ate Jorivi and Ian and hell it was a lots of fun. I really enjoy going up there and spending time with my family cause they mean the world to me. I really like San Diego, my cousin Ian toured us around the area and the neighborhood were very nice and peaceful and i was really impressed. We just hangged out watch scary movies, ate tons of delicious food, I love my tita Yvonne's potato breakfast and ate Jorivi's french toast, also it was my first time trying out Papa John's pizza which i got to say is really good. We also played the ps3 and wii most of the time, and yep IAN you are responsible for making me salivate and get a ps3 hehe, all in all it was a fun experience.

During the last days we hangged out with our cousin Brianna and Tita Carol took us on a tour around downtown San Diego which was really nice. Lastly we visited to Flower Fields which i would say was a really great exprience for me. I used to work at a target garden center and i was a plant geek. I was amazed by the waves and waves of flowers, there was also a pea maze where we all got lost and we had to have a kid assist us in finding our way out. Over all the scenery was excellent and the flowers are really really beautiful, if you guys ever plan on taking a trip to San Diego be sure to check it out, and please take me with you =)

Ian, Mike, Brianna, Conrad and Tita Carol.More flowers.Ian, Mike, Conrad and ate Jorivi.The Pea Maze.Waves and waves of flowers.
Oh so beautiful flowers.

No comments: