Saturday, March 5, 2011

AMBER :)

It's obvious that im a dog lover.
Ever since I was little, we had dogs in the family. So I always dread on getting a dog even if I can't. But opportunity came knocking and there I was ready to answer. So being a college student again and knowing that it will take a while to finish, I grew bored of the same old dull routine. Thus I thought to myself that I needed a companion to chase away the blues, and like an epiphany an idea popped, what else should I get than the ultimate man's best friend = a puppy.



Back in California, when me and my brothers use to hang out at the park. We always talk about the dogs that we wanted because we always see a bunch of people walking their dogs. We all agreed, even my dad wants a big dog. The German Shepherds, Labrador Retrievers the ones that can protect you from home invaders and something that will keep you safe while your jogging. Something that says "stay away from my master or I'll bite you freaking head off" those kinds of dogs. We tend to not notice the small or toy breed, the chihuahuas and what not. Before I pity those dogs because although they look cute, they become bag accessories, sort of like key chains but with fur LMAO.



At first I was hesitant to get a mini pinscher. It's a toy breed and it is labeled as "the king of toys" wikipedia checked. It looks like a mini doberman, if you're not familiar with dog breeds, think about those resident evil zombie dogs but miniature scale :) that should do the trick. I am a labrador retriever lover and the movie Marley & Me just had a soft spot in my heart. Then I saw AMBER and everything changed.



She was so tiny that she was literally in a Zesto Box and the box was literally bigger than her. When I lifted her from the Zesto box, she was no bigger than my hand. She was sleeping, the lift woke her up, when she looked at me with those bulging round puppy eyes, I just couldn't say NO and from that point on I was an instant Daddy :)

No comments: