Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Value of Amber.



Responsibilities...
or lack thereof.

I have been slacking and I have a lot of things on my mind. The stress of school and the scheduling gets to me. So when I get home, I head straight to bed for a 2 hour nap or longer. When I wake up, I have to do school work and beat deadlines and with all that, my "Tambay" or hang-out time with my friends have been cut short.I barely have time to do chores and clean my room because I only get Sundays off. My my my...Irresponsible I have become. :|

But you changed me,
having you, I have a whole new sense of what responsibility is about. Again I have learned the value of time management. You are actually the one who fixed my insomnia problem because I know that in the morning I have to wake up early to fix your food. That I have to keep my room tidy because I know share it with a baby. That I have to call someone to prepare lunch for you whenever I'm not around. You are also the reason for my extra energy. Before, I always look forward to my afternoon naps, but now after school, I am pretty giddy and excited to go home so I can play with you and give you treats. When night time arrives, I enjoy our walks under the moonlight and the cool breeze. My barkada also fancies you and it seems that our "Tambay" ain't complete without you. When sleep calls, I love how you jump into my bed, cuddle and cozy up under my feet or beside me and sleep under the warmth of my blanket. Although you are a huge responsibility, the joys you give me are priceless and never ending.

Despite the pee's and the poop it's Amazing what a puppy can do to you.
Whoever said that you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies :)

Responsibility...
there is. :)

No comments: