Sunday, April 11, 2010

High School Rocks!

what a weekend...

Partied last night with my closest and best high school buddies. Had the time of my life! Although we knew we all grew, our bond never changed and all the crazy High School stories and things are still very fresh in our minds like it just happened yesterday.

Good food, cold beer, funny stories and great company, what more could you ask for in life? These are literally the peeps that made me, me. They were all a big factor in my adolescent life and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Our group was called "troping tokis" tropa meaning group of friends and tokis meaning talk-shit.. LOL, we plan to erase the tokis part in turn we promise to spend more time with each other travelling, sight seeing and just hanging out.

Even though most of us have jobs and our busy with whatever we have in our lives, I am still very proud and giddy that despite that, we still find time to catch up and bond with each other even if it only happens once in a blue moon. If that ain't friendship, I dont know what is =)

No comments: