Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sea Food!

BIG BIG FAN of Sea Food!

During the weekends, me my cousin Kuya Raymund, ate Ganda and Bj dined in Dampa. For those of you who do not know what this so called Dampa is, it's basically a restaurant which includes a wet/fresh market on the side. First order of business is that you browse the market for the food that you want to eat, crabs, squids and shrimps is mainly the food of choice. Both my cousin Raymund and his fiancé Theresa are very good at bargaining with the market vendors, so they are usually in charge on what to get, and almost all the time they get the cheapest prices but the best food for our moola.

After they've finished picking out our food of choice, we just sit and wait until our food is good to go and almost every time the food is very well done and when you are eating you feel like the king of the world and when you're finished you can hardly breath or stand up.

My top 3 food choices to eat in Dampa, in which I would recommend to everyone would be:

1. Calamares

2. Buttered Shrimp

3. Baked Oysters

Now that's what I call good eating! =)


p.s. I was in Awe and my jaws literally dropped when I heard the ensemble playing inside the restaurant. Of course my senses heavily favored them because of their classical instruments. They are very good and I labeled them as the Filipino Beatles.Their ensemble played while we were eating and I requested that they plated Beatles songs lol, they performed the song "Till There Was You". After hearing them I literally was smiling during the whole meal, that's how good they were.

No comments: