Saturday, July 4, 2009

Canada!

Canada was awesome!
What impressed me was that the place was very very clean. The gloomy weather is a plus for me cause i love the cold, the only hellish thing about living in chi-town and Canada is the snow or winter time because i heard that the cold is hell and i am a lazy person and i dont think i can deal with all the shoveling, so California you get a point for you ever so sunny skies. Canada rocked too, stayed at my ate min min's place, hanged out with my cousin's and the highlight of the trip was when i went on a fishing trip with my uncle's. We went on this man made but beautiful lake on my uncle's boat which was named princess chelsea after her daughter, and yep we fished for 8 hours and we only caught 3 fishies. First we caught a bass which was illegal cause it is still not bass season so we had to return it. Next we caught a small fish i forgot what it's called and 5 hours later we caught a red eye fish which was pretty big. Some of my uncle's were bored as hell but i had a blast. i love nature stuff and just being there with no one bothering you is like achieving inner peace. On the last day we went to spend it on my aunt's cottage near a beautiful lake. My uncle's prepared barbecues which were awesome and everyone just hanged out on the cottage. It was an extremely fun trip. The only horror to it was after crossing the border back to America the roads were under repair so we had to go through Detroit, no hating on Detroit but i don't think i could live there, it's a pretty scary place.









No comments: