Friday, July 10, 2009

The iphone and I... (iphone review, sort off)

I am not a phone person. I dont want to be reachable all the time, so why did i get the iphone? Ummmmm to be honest i just wanted the mp3 function, so my workouts wont feel that long and i don't know something about alternative music gets me pumped, so i guess the phone function is a bonus for me, besided who want's to carry a phone and an mp3 separately. But yeah the iphone got me, i fell inlove with it and i think it's really sexy lol. The apps are so cool and who knew that the games were ok. I got my iphone hacked though so i can get all the freebies so i can just download games and stuff from here and there. Also a lot of the apps are pretty sweet and useful. I got the Lose it! app which helps me track my calories. I got the facebook and YM apps as well to keep me updated about what's happening with peeps in my life. There are tons of apps for everything so that's always a plus. Also i love it cause i can blog on the go. So when ever i see something cool or if anything catches my fancy, boom! just take snapshot picture, write about it walahhh another entry in my online blog diary. Also the games are not too bad, so whenever im bored i try to play a few. The only downside to it is the battery life. Seriously apple needs to fix that crap. 15% of gaming and you loose like 25% of battery life. Now i need to buy a car charger for my trips and outings. But overall i would recommend it. i would give it a 9 out of 10.

No comments: