Friday, July 10, 2009

Waiting For....

Seriously i ran out of things to play on my ps3, i just play nba 2k9 and rockband 2 everyday, which gets pretty boring. When are the new games coming out? Im guessing October is the month. Although like parker and colleen suggested im gonna try fable 2. There are a bunch of games that i am looking forward too. The beatles rockband is going to be awesome, finally me and my bro's could sing in harmonies, i hope that the " i got a feeling" song is included and i would like to perform it on a rooftop somewhere just like the beatles lol. Also i can't wait for Dragon Age origins to come out, i hope its good cause i desperately need something to substitute my WoW craving. My most anticipated game would be none other than Bioshock 2! i can't wait for the twist and turns of the game and i miss me my little sisters. Or common blizzard just release Diablo 3 already!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

langya.. may blog ka pala.. LOL!

Intothebusynite said...

Diablo III would take us away from wow in a hurry

Intothebusynite said...

Diablo III will take us away from wow in a hurry