Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thing's that I LOVE but i try to AVOID!

I am literally salivating right now, why you ask? cause i am on a diet and i have been working out since my return from Chi-town and Canada. So Far so good. Sometimes its torture because i love food, but it's worth it in the long run. This might sound over the top, but i am counting calories now, LMAO! never in the world would i think that the day would come where i bow to count calories but i guess never say never! Now i "BOW TO MY SENSEI!" the calorie counter. My calorie Budget is 1700 a day and i have been sticking to it 6 times a week and I also run six times a week.

CHEAT DAY! is basically a random day of the week were i can eat whatever junk food i want but it moderation. I ate an IN and OUT burger last sunday and i swear my conscience was telling me not to. After that cheat day is still in effect, but no more of those heavy junk foods, im probably just gonna eat a regular hamburger. (I took a picture of the burger that i ate have a looksee and see how big it is and bask in it's glory!)

Things that i Love but try to Avoid:
1.In and Out Burgers - Found only in California! the best burger in the world, price is ok. Everything on your burger is freshly made and the fries are awesome. I usually eat this stuff after i watch a movie. As you can see here in the picture that i took from my phone it is really a mouthful. I got the 4x4 burger and Animal Fries. (It's my first time ordering a 4x4 like they say, you got to try it one time at least in your life time) and yes i have downed eat like a boss in WoW which rewards you with a lot of Epic Calories.

2.White Castle Burgers - Pride of the East Coast? i don't know but during my trip to Chicago i think i ate 20 of these. Their quality is ok, but if you have insomnia like me, play video games a lot and have night time craving's this stuff is the right hand of god for you. I swear the next time i visit the east coast the first food im gonna chow down are white castle burgers!

3. Polly's Pie - a person who doesnt love pie is not a person at all. Seriously how could you resist the goodness of sweet strawberry pie. I never really go out and but pie's, thats why i always wait for any celebrations in my family. For sure my aunt's would order polly's pie which is the awesome. Not to sweet but like MnM's it melt's in your freaking mouth.

4. Lollicup/Quickly taro slushy ice tea - My college guilty pleasure. before night school during hot summer day's what better to sip on than a taro boba slushy ice tea!

No comments: