Saturday, July 4, 2009

Chi-townd and Canada Rocked

Yep,
i love my family more than anything! This is a late entry but who knew, i was looking for something life changing and i found it. Went on a trip to Chicago and Canada for almost two weeks and had the time of my life. To tell you the truth i was being kind of pessimistic to visit the east coast cause being from the west coast we all have our prejudices, but something about Chicago felt homey to me, seriously i could live there, the only negative thing about the place was the traffic and how small the streets were but over all it was great. Met a lot of cool and interesting people which was the awesome. The best part of the trip though was just hanging out with my family on my mom's side. It was fun every time. IT was a huge relaxation trip for my mom also because she got to hang out with her siblings, and wow the stories they tell are endless. I didn't know that people past their 50's could pull an all night-er and just laugh, cry and share their crazy stories. Hanging out with my cousins is like heaven, i met a bunch of them for the first time and they were all cool and i am very proud of them. I would take a bullet for anyone of them. We just stayed up and talked about video games, life and what not. It was really funny because we stayed up as late as we can and no one was budging in for sleep until everyone else is sleeps, haha that just show's how we all love each other. I didn't get to eat the chicago style deep dish pizza but i bet it's nothing compared to the white castle's which rocks and the time i have spent with my family which i would treasure forever.


No comments: