Friday, July 17, 2009

True Blood Rocks!

evening,ladies, gents and vampires =) summer is slowing down for me, now im bored and got nothing do, no video games to play, i havent touched my ps3 in a week, i havent gone outside to watch a movie or get some food but it's all good for me, because i got vamps, shape shifters and a whole lot of crazy stuff to keep me entertained. If you like Blood, Sugar, Sex and Magik (reference to the red hit chili peppers) then you are gonna get addicted to the series true blood. See i dont have HBO i have showtime, which i think sucks, because there arent alot of quality movies in it, the only good thing about showtime i think is the Tudors (also a series) but the season is over, so i have to watch True Blood on links of the internets. True Blood is very very fun and sexy, it is my insomnia medicine, and frankly im quite impressed about the themes of the show, racism, religion the works, except that the world has to deal with the realization that vampires are for reals and they are here to stay. I never watched twilight. I never got into emo looking vampires with too much make up for a dude. The best vampire movie i would say is lol i think the title gives it away is "interview with the vampire" and let the right one in". For peeps who loves a good story and beautiful scenery with an oh so innocent theme, i recommend watching "let the right one in" trust me its a must watch, not scary at all. As for me, i think im turning into a vampire because of my insomnia, i sleep at 8:00 in the morning and wake up at 4:00 in the afternoon lol.

1 comment:

Intothebusynite said...

I have yet to watch this show. I've read all the Anne Rice Books.. all of them. Every last one shes ever written. So I have an aversion to other vampires. It's sentimental. I didn't want to read or have anything to do with the Twilight books. But My friends convinced me to read them and they're actually pretty good. I'll give this series a try though. Especially at your suggestion. :)