Friday, September 18, 2009

The Beatles Rock Band ps3 Review!

Fan of the Fab Four? I was not before, but now I am. Growing up in the 90's, my mind was only filled with alternative rock, we got nirvana, oasis, semisonic, third eye blind and i could give you a never ending list. To be honest the only Beatle im familiar with is John Lennon, because before my mom would play "Let it Be" non-stop. Other than that Beatlemania points for me. Upon learning guitar i picked up on their music. Learning to play "Blackbird" was a delight for me. Also my Uncle's on my mom's side used to be rockers and they follow the Beatles heavily.

Moving on to the game:
The game rocks, i never knew that their songs were so easy to sing and memorize, and the lyrics are quite quirky and fun, "I am the egg man" wtf is that all about. Anyways the game made me into an instant Beatle Fan and now my favorite Beatle is Ringo Starr and his awesome mustache lol. Rock Band is awesome because of your ability to form a so called band with your friends and family. Sometimes while i play the drums, my brothers plays the guitars and my mom plays the vocals, and yep i couldn't believe it by my mom knows all the Beatles songs. This game definitely turned it around for me, now i have downloaded all their songs and im trying to memorize the lyrics. This game gets a 9 out of 10 because who knew Beatles mania is easy to pick up even for the oldies and yes they are the best band in the world.

No comments: