Friday, September 18, 2009

Home Sick!

Indeed I am.
Maybe that's the source of stress that's resulting to major insomnia. That im thinking about home too much.

I miss my old house. Its not that big but its cozy and i wouldn't have it any other way. I miss my room and my sega dream cast, and all the stacks of toys and games that me and my brothers use to play with. Legos and action figures the works.

I miss guss, my wonderful dog and my favorite playmate. I remember the times when i use guss to fend of my kid enemies, those were indeed great memories.

I miss my friends. you see i have two set of friends, the one who i grew up with "the palku's" as they label us and my school friends mainly from Guadalupe Catholic School. From all the craziness of "Tambay" which means hanging out with your buddies, usually filled with stories food and drinking, and in which "tambay" can happen at anytime of the day and the craziness of high school, the pranks, the chicks and all thats in between, the memories are still fresh in my head like it just happened yesterday.

I miss the food. My Nanay Emma makes the best Menudo, Tocino, you name it all the Filipino dishes she can cook it at 100%

I miss taking showers in the rain or when there is a storm out with my friends and just playing outside the rain, it feels so great.

Would love to be a kid again, but hey hopefully soon i'm going home and i would get to do all these things again...

No comments: