Thursday, September 17, 2009

Food Food Food!


Summer + Hanging out with your Cousins = Eating a bunch of food! yep, summer is food coma time, when my cousin Chris got here we ate a bunch of stuff! First off we stopped by Jollibee the Filipino King of Fast, had some chicken joy, burger steak, jolly spaghetti and the works. After those things settled in our stomachs, we watched "The Ugly Truth" and next to the Cinema was the best burger in California and i could say that it's the best burger in the world: IN and Out Burgers! me and chris had 2 double doubles each! after that meal i couldn't eat another burger for a month or two lol. On the Next day we headed to a local Thai BBQ place, its also the first time that i have eaten there, and what do you know the food was off the charts, their thai milk tea was the uber awesome, the ribs were fall of the bone and the fried rice was simply scrumptious. Lastly my cousin introduced me to pink berry which was a yogurt place, and being a fan of yogurt i was eager to try it out. My pink berry contained captain crunch and mocchi which i think was the best desert i ever had. To top the day off i used my environmentalist club powers and met the chick who was working on pink berry that day, her name was ruby and who knew she was also an environmentalist like me! Tree Huggers FTW! rock! Good Times!

No comments: