Thursday, September 17, 2009

Summer Drinking...



I am not an alcoholic, lol and since my trip to Canada, I vowed to never drink again because of my workout plan. I only drink on occasions and with close friends and cousins. Two of my aunts celebrated their birthday together and it was awesome. The food and the music was great and it was a long time since i last hanged out with my cousins on my dads side. We spent the whole day eating and playing ping-pong while the party was going on. It wasn't until late in the evening when my cousins turned on the BBQ and my Ate Lei brought out her home made spinach dip which i guarantee is the best spinach dip on the world, that's when the beer came in, i got to admit the beer really worked well with the spinach dip so i drank a bunch, also the jello shots were awesome. Good times!

No comments: