Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mom

Beauty and grace is always paired with your warm embrace.
You’ve been there through thick and thin.
Your patience never seem to falter,
even though we know that sometimes,
we kids are the cause of your demise and disaster.

Weak, Stubborn and Stupid is what I was before.
But with your guidance through perseverance and love,
I will be Strong, Steadfast, Smarter and more.

There is no amount of love greater than a child and his parents.
Through sickness and in health, you’ve been there for all of us.
No complaints, giving it all in exchange for nothing,
just for us to have a brighter shot at the future.

“Love Ya mom”, that is all I can say for now.
I know that with your mother’s intuition, you can feel that somehow.
We can never repay you so this somewhat poem has to suffice for now.
For one day I promise to make you proud and in your sweet voice, you’ll
Say something like this out loud:
“Not even for a single moment have I considered you kids as either demise
or disaster. If anything and I mean anything, you kids are the number one
source of my happiness and laughter!”
---------------------------------------------------------------
“When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom let it be.”

Reminds me of my mom, You Rock MoM!

No comments: