Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Rain


Rain

The saying goes that when there are no stars in the night sky
that it's going to rain.
I haven't seen any stars, I guess I am just stuck here,
waiting in vain.

Waiting for drops from the heavenly sky.
Should I sit here idle or should I walk on by.

Waiting for rain drops, is like waiting for her kiss.
I can picture it in my dreams, but in reality it's
clouded just like the morning mist.

Patiently waiting for the first sign of rain fall,
my mind is literally spinning, waiting for her to fall.

As the drops of rain kisses the earth and the leaves,
you can see them dancing with bitter sweet release.

While the rain drops embrace me and my pain subsides,
I still have thoughts of her calling me, waiting and waving
signalling for me to come to her side.

Like a fool, I just stood there drenched in this lovely rain.
Maybe someday she'll be holding an umbrella and
will come forth calling my name.

Rain, Rain don't go away
please tell me that you're here to stay.





libo libong alaala, dala ng ambon ;)

No comments: